Piccolo Organic Follow On Milk From 6 Months Stage 2 is nutritionally tailored to complement a varied weaning diet for babies aged over 6 months. This formula is balanced with just the right nutrients to support your baby’s growth and development. It contains Omeags 3 and 6, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, C and D, Calcium, and GOS/FOS which is a blend of Galacto- & Fructo-oligosaccharide.
Iron, Zinc, and Vitamins A, C and D support the immunity, Calcium supports growing bones, and Vitamin D supports teeth and bones.
Key features of Piccolo Organic Follow On Milk From 6 Months Stage 2
Nutritionally Complete Breastmilk Substitute**
Packaging made from recyclable steel
Contains Only Certified Organic Milk
Does not contain Palm Oil
How to use
Storage & Usage
How to Use this Pack
1. To open: remove tamper evidence strip and lift lid
2. Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh
3. In the pack is a scoop and leveller to help you measure the correct amount of powder
4. Store your scoop on the inside of the lid rim
How to Open and Prepare your follow-on milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the amount of required water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using only the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide), levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scope in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
5. Cool bottle under running tap water until lukewarm, do not immerse the teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist. Feed immediately.
After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day, either as a drink, on cereals or mixed with food. Mix 1 scoop of powder to 30ml (approx. 1 fl oz.). Piccolo Follow-On Milk is formulated in compliance with regulation, to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
IMPORTANT: Always use the scoop provided.
Approx. 1 beaker: No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.4g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Important feeding and storage advice
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up feeds as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours. Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill. For older babies, made up formulae can be added to food. Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed. Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Remember, cows’ milk should not be used as a drink during the first year. Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Demineralized Whey*(Milk), Vegetable Oils* (High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*, Sunflower Oil*) Maltodextrin*, Milk Permeate*, Milk Proteins*, Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (Milk), Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite) Fish Oil, Fructo-Oligosaccharides*, Vegetable Oil From Mortierella Alpina, Emulsifier: Lecithin*, Vitamins (C, E, PP, A, D3, B5, B12, K1, B1, B6, B2, B9, B8), L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant: Tocopherols Rich Extract. *Ingredients From Organic Farming.
<< Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acids (Ara And Dha) Are Added In The Formula. Therefore The Formula Can Have A Slight Fishy Note>> May Contain Soya.